Monday, November 26, 2007

Finally...An Itinerary

So...we have not left yet. We have schedueled, canceled, rescheduled and rearranged flights and train rides the past few days but have finally (hopefully) arrived at our schedule. Our major ordeal has been around that we need to have a business visa this trip and that takes quite a while to prepare. We have to fly to New York tomorrow where Ryan will take a two-hour cab ride to pick up the visas and get back to JFK for us to fly out to Moscow - then we'll hop on the quickest way via train, plane or automobile to get to Petro - changing into our suits on the way and arriving just before court - hopefully in time to get all the documents notarized that we need in the region which are needed for the judge. So...UGH! We are stressed to the max and very overwhelmed. It has been an extreme rat race the past few days. We cannot keep up with everything so I apologize to the friends and family whose calls and emails we haven't responded to. Our basic itinerary is:

Depart Mpls to NYC on Wed. at 6 am, arrive in NYC at 10am and depart again at 5:45 pm. We will arrive in Moscow around 11am Thursday and somehow get to Petro by 7am the next day.
We are coming home December 20 - I will post more on times at a later date.

6 comments:

Joy said...

That is great news. I will keep you in my prayers.
Joy

Patti said...

Wow, you have quite the adventure in front of you! I can't imagine how it feels, but I will be praying for you. The Lord will carry you through this. I am excited to follow your journey!

Shane & Marie said...

Wow, it sounds like you have been busy. What a crazy schedule you have. I hope you arrive in Petro safely and in time for court.

Troy and Rachel said...

Oh my goodness. My prayers are with you that your travel and court goes smoothly. Update when you can!

Carey and Norman said...

Oh my word. You poor thing. What a crazy few days you've had. At least you are within days of your court hearing and will be coming home soon with your son. I cannot believe you will be home just in time for Christmas. How perfect!

We are so very excited for you and cannot wait to read more as you travel to Petro. You will have to fill us in on your court experience too.

I cannot wait to see pictures!

Many blessings and safe travels!

Becky and Keith said...

Congratulations on your court date!! How exciting! Sounds like you've had the craziest of weeks. I'm sure your trip will be absolutely worth it and I cannot wait to see pictures! Safe travels!