Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Call Me Picasso...


Our Little Man's Room!












...and of course we couldn't start that without painting a new room for the princess of this castle. We've been working on these rooms for weeks and finally finished them tonight.

We do not (unfortunately) have any new news but expect to any day. The waiting in between trips is not something I would wish on my worst enemy. We are just grateful we do not (hopefully) have an extended wait.

Thanks again to those you who've provided us with kind words, prayers and support in recent weeks...this has been one of the most trying times in our lives and we are so thankful for all of your thoughts and prayers!












4 comments:

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

The rooms are so cute! I'm so impressed with your artwork! Thanks for your email tonight. I hope that you all do get a call in the next few days with travel dates to go back very soon! What a great Christmas gift that would be! :)

Shane & Marie said...

I love the rooms. They turned out so great! I praying for you to hear something about a court date soon.

Troy and Rachel said...

The rooms look great!! I hope you hear a court date soon and that you have your little man home before Christmas!

Carey and Norman said...

You did such a wonderful job. Would you want to come paint ours?

I know how hard the wait is and hope you hear news soon. Our little ones are waiting for us to bring them home. We hope you will have your family together for Christmas this year!