Friday, October 19, 2007

In less than 24 hours...

We will be on our way to Moscow. We are so excited and nervous. It looks like all of our paperwork is in order and we are so ready to meet our son. We are disappointed that our new friends Marie and Shane will not be able to make it after all (they were going to be on the same flight to meet their son but were told only recently that they will have to continue to wait)...we will miss you guys! We will spend the next few days on planes, trains and automobiles to get there (leaving at 4:30 am Saturday to get there around noonish Monday)...it will all be so worth it. Apologies go out to those phone calls and emails we haven't returned the last few days...can't wait to post our pictures and details from abroad!

6 comments:

Shane & Marie said...

Yeah. You will be visting your son before you know it. We are so bummed we won't be on that flight with you. It would have been fun. I will be stalking this blog for updates while you are there. I wish you the best and can't wait to hear all about your travels when you get back!!!

Becky and Keith said...

Best wishes on your trip!!!!

Troy and Rachel said...

Safe trvels - can't wait to hear more.

MandyJo013078 said...

Congrats! Have a safe trip! Can't wait to hear about your Journey to Riley!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I hope your travel goes well! I look forward to hearing about your son!

Susan said...

Yea!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I went to a Pampered Chef party today and had to write a check for my goodies and asked someone what the date was and when they said the 20th I got excited b/c I knew this was travel day. I can't wait to hear the news about that handsome little man waiting for you.