Monday, August 6, 2007

Tag - I'm it!!

I was tagged by Rachel with this questionnaire - so here we go!!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Enjoying my first year in Northern MN
2. Driving a Volkswagen jetta
3. Working on my social work and education degrees
4. Living in a cute little apt. overlooking the lake and university
5. Working in residential treatment

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Coffee!!
2. Pizza - any kind, any time
3. Spinach dip
4. Pringles
5. Mocha ice cream


5 things I would do if I were a Millionaire
1. Pay off our debt - then check to see if there was anything left :)
2. Adopt a couple more little guys
3. Pay off the debt of our friends and family
4. Help the AIDS foundation in Africa
5. Help others adopt orphans around the world


5 bad habits:
1. Talking too fast when I'm nervous
2. Eating when I'm stressed
3. Over worrying
4. Pushing the snooze - for 30-45 minutes!
5. Eating before bed

5 things I like to do:
1. Swim
2. Hike
3. Cross country ski
4. Go to the amusement park or zoo with Allie
5. Drink coffee by the lake with a good friend

5 things I would never wear again:
1. A two piece that does not cover my tummy
2. Rolled jeans (except on a dare - remember Betsy?)
3. Super high curled bangs
4. Any type of perm (not a good look for me)
5. Any multi colored neon items

Hmmm....who's the lucky one to get tagged....I'm going to pass this on to my fellow Tver adoptee Carrie!! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

Thanks for being "it"!! It's fun to learn more about everyone this way.

Becky and Keith said...

I totally forgot about talking to fast when I'm nervous! Good one! And also the perms!!! I honestly think my mother used to take us to get perms just because it was easier on her. My sister looked like little orphan Annie and I was just a plain old mess, because mine had to be spiral, of course! Thanks for playing along - it's fun to read everyone's answers!

Carey and Norman said...

Ryan and Amy,

Nice to meet you. I don't know how we've missed your blog, but we are still new at this and now having more time to search adoption blogs with all the paperwork done. I loved your blog on timelines and your daughter. Our son is 2 1/2 years old as well and he didn't understand the timeline when we told him about going to the zoo on vacation (or zoobacation to him), so we haven't spent much time talking to him about our adoption yet. We've asked if he would like to have a little sister in which he replies yes.

Thanks again for responding to our post. We hope that you receive a referral soon!!

Best wishes,

Carey and Norman

MandyJo013078 said...

Ryan & Amy -
It's nice to hear that there is someone near me is adopting from Russia. I'm trying to get everything worked out financially before applying!
Thanks for posting all the positive comments!
Mandy