Sunday, July 15, 2007

Gratitude, Gratitude, Gratitude...


"What I know for sure is that what you give comes back to you"
...Oprah Winfrey

So...I sent out a small email and made a call or two in regards to our adoption fundraiser rummage sale. We were floored and humbled by the responses - we received donations from everything from kids clothing to an elliptical machine!! We raised over $500 to aid our adoption during our rummage sale yesterday!

We want to single out appreciation to those who donated the hall we used and also to Kim, Paula, Jan and Shaylee for their generous donations! Thank you!

4 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

Wow! Congrats!! Sounds like it was a great sale!!

Troy and Rachel said...

Great news that you did so well and so nice that people will do everything they can to help!! I'm glad it was a success.

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I'm glad to hear that your garage sale went well! By the way, I just caught up on your blog, and I wanted to say congrats on your husband's completion of his training. It sounds like God is really blessing your family! He is faithful!

Deb said...

That's great. Glad it went so well.
As I was recently told, giving for a sale like this gives your friends and family an opportunity to help when they can do nothing else for you.
You are one day and $500 closer to meeting your child.