Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Congrats to My Hubby!!




Why congrats you may ask...on Wednesday evening Ryan officially graduated from his six week intensive police officer skills training (which he started immediately following his lay off). The pic is from his graduation ceremony we were able to attend. I haven't posted much on this mainly because I'm a little paranoid about throwing out that I'm alone with a 2-year-old for all to see. Allison is very happy to be with her daddy and we are super proud of him!


3 comments:

Deb said...

That's a great accomplishment. Big Congratz to Ryan.

Troy and Rachel said...

Woohoo!! That's great!! Troy was a corrections officer for about 8 years and he went through the academy. It's crazy what he had to do. He even volunteered (yes I said volunteered) to be hit by the REACT belt. Plus, I now know every pressure point in the body and have learned to defend myself out of necessity!! (HA!!) Have him teach you the basics and you'll be good to go!! Congrats to Ryan.

Becky and Keith said...

Congrats to Ryan! Your daughter is absolutely precious!