I was tagged by Rachel - with a request to name six random things about me. So here it is:
1. Although deathly afraid of heights I went sky diving with my oldest friend (Jody) in Tulsa - and loved it (and yes I have the video for proof).
2. I was in a horrible car accident in my old car-a Ford Festiva (yes those tiny little things) - in the cars behind me were a nurse, therapist and two off-duty police officers - how lucky is that? I have since had back surgery due to the accident.
3. I LOVE garlic - it is in just about everything I make and have been to the Garlic Capital of the World in CA.
4. When giving birth to our sweet lady she turned her little butt around in my birth canal (after going through labor and dialated all the way to 10) - a very rare but I'm told nearly fatal event.
5. The first time I met my husband was when I interiewed him for a job!
6. If it were not emotionally and finnancially draining I would love to head back to Russia for another child.
thanks for the tag Rachel - I know so many people have been tagged now so if you'd like to share six random things, consider yourself tagged :)